The Engravers Journal is the premier trade publication for the engraving and award industries. As the oldest, most widely read and most informative publication, The Engravers Journal has served the needs of industry professionals since 1975.
Published monthly, The Engravers Journal
covers a broad range of topics, including trophies/awards, engraving, laser engraving,
jewelry/gifts, rubber stamps and other marking devices, hot stamping,
sandblasting, sublimation, sign making and much more.
Each issue is packed with important and useful information, including:
- Product Reviews of the latest industry equipment and processes
- How-To Articles covering a broad range of marking methods and subjects
- Buyer's Guides for equipment and services for the trade
- Business and Marketing Tips for running a business and making a profit
- The Latest Industry News, including upcoming trade shows, new product releases and important industry information
- And much more!
As an added bonus, subscribers to The Engravers Journal receive the R&P Directory the industry's most comprehensive product/supplier directory, absolutely free!
If you are looking for information to help run your business better, subscribe to The Engravers Journal today!